The yoga industry has grown exponentially over the last 10 years and our founder Allie has been at the forefront.
Founder of 6 thriving yoga studios, teacher of thousands of students & now over 600 trainees, she has become one of the main inspirational leaders in this field.
Why not join us for our next webinar where you’ll get the unique opportunity to connect with Allie, hear all about our teacher training, what we offer and get a feel for what its like to become a yoga teacher.
If you join us live you also get the chance to ask Allie any questions you have (we’re sure you have plenty!)
We would love for you to join us and the great news is, it’s absolutely FREE all you need to do is register
Places are limited so we recommend signing up today, we would hate for you to miss out!
We would of course prefer for you to join us as it happens, especially for the LIVE Q&A but if you can’t make it no worries, all those who register in advance will receive a recording 48 hrs after the event.
“Allie has a really down to earth nature, a way of telling you how it is. It was great to be able to ask her directly about things that were holding me back from making this really life-changing decision. I also realised from listening to others on the call that I wasn’t the only one with such reservations. This webinar was a real game-changer for me”
– Kelly 28 London
Just some of what we will cover:
- An insight into what it takes to be a great teacher
- We will address common worries, reservations about committing to a teacher training
- What the yogahaven teacher training involves, a breakdown of the course structure
- If this yoga teacher training is right for you
- How to prepare for teacher training
- What opportunities there are after you graduate as a new teacher